> TB: Sebab Aku ini mengetahui rancangan-rancangan apa yang ada pada-Ku mengenai kamu, demikianlah firman TUHAN, yaitu rancangan damai sejahtera dan bukan rancangan kecelakaan, untuk memberikan kepadamu hari depan yang penuh harapan. Glancing at the Jews who had no "thoughts of peace," but only of "evil" (misfortune), because they could not conceive how deliverance could come to them. Jeremiah 29:11 in: using: New Search ... Book of Jeremiah Chapter 29 - Click for Chapter Audio: 29:11 - [ In Context | Read Chapter | Discuss this Verse ] [ Original: Hebrew / Greek | Multi-Translation ] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected F125 end. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Step 4: Receive God's Promise. Jeremiah 29 Amplified Bible (AMP) Message to the Exiles 29 Now these are the words of the letter which Jeremiah the prophet sent from Jerusalem to the rest of the elders in exile and to the priests, the prophets and all the people whom [ a ] Nebuchadnezzar had … For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Jeremiah 29:10 : Jeremiah 29:12 >> American Standard Version For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope in your latter end. (Jeremiah 29:11,) 11 Step 4 : Receive God's Promise. AMP: Amplified Bible. Jeremiah 29:11 11 For I know the plans s I have for you,” declares the Lord , “plans to prosper t you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. And ye will seek me, and find me, if ye search for me with all your heart. But it’s also one of the most misquoted verses in the Bible. The issue of all which is. Description Jeremiah 29:11 Amplified Bible (AMP). FOOTNOTES: F125 expected...: Heb. Jeremiah 29:11 really does not apply to specific individuals. Les desseins de l'Eternel subsistent à toujours, Et les projets de son coeur, de génération en génération. Commentary on Jeremiah 29:20-32 (Read Jeremiah 29:20-32) Jeremiah foretells judgments upon the false prophets, who deceived the Jews in Babylon. (Hope) Jeremiah 29:11. 30 Then came the word of the Lord to Jeremiah: 31 Send [this message] to all those in captivity, saying, Thus says the Lord concerning Shemaiah of Nehelam: Because Shemaiah has prophesied to you, though I did not send him, and has caused you to trust in a lie, (A) 14 I will be found by you,’ says the Lord, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and I will [free you and] gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ says the Lord, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.’. And ye will call upon me, and go and pray unto me, and I will hear you. Thoughts of peace - Here God gives them to understand, Finding the new version too difficult to understand? AMPC: Amplified … Jeremiah 29:11 is one of the most famous verses in the entire Bible. Jeremiah 29:12. Tu as multiplié, Eternel, mon Dieu! An expected end - Rather, a future and a hope. Amplified® Darby K.J.V. Today I want to look at a very popular part of scripture, one that we all know well are often quoting it. Lying was bad; lying to the people of the Lord, to delude them into a false hope, was worse; but pretending to rest their own lies upon the God of truth, was worst of all. Amplified Bible (AMP), Gain a concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about with our new, Amplified Thinline Holy Bible--bonded leather, black (indexed), Amplified Holy Bible--bonded leather, burgundy (indexed), Amplified Compact Holy Bible--soft leather-look, camel/burgundy. 29 Zephaniah the priest read this letter to Jeremiah the prophet. your own Pins on Pinterest Jeremiah 29:11. CSB Every Day with Jesus Daily Bible, softcover. Tes merveilles et tes desseins en notre faveur; Nul n'est comparable à toi; Je voudrais les publier et les proclamer, Mais leur nombre est trop grand pour que je les raconte. 11 For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a … Commonly this verse is read as a personal promise that is written to us. Jeremiah 29:11-14Open menuAmplified BibleOpen menu. Christians love this verse. Discover (and save!) It may also be applied to salvation by Christ; the end of all God's gracious purposes and designs; the end of the covenant of grace, the provisions, blessings, and promises of it; the end of Christ's coming into the world, and of his obedience and death; the end of his prayers and preparations now in heaven; and the end of the faith of the saints on earth: this is an end hoped, waited for, and expected by faith; and for which there is good reason; since it is wrought out, prepared, and promised; saints are heirs of it; and now it is nearer than when they believed; and will be bestowed as a free grace gift, through Jesus Christ our Lord; and will be enjoyed as the issue and result of God's eternal thoughts of peace concerning them. 12 Is the verse. Jeremiah 29:11 NIV - For I know the plans I have for you,” - Bible Gateway. Jeremiah 29:11 Amplified Bible (AMP) 11 For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord , ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. u Read more Share Copy Jeremiah 29:14. Jeremiah 29:11-13 Amplified Bible (AMP) ~ “For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster to give you a future and a hope. To report dead links, typos, or html errors or suggestions about making these resources more useful use our convenient, The Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance And Dictionary, Watson's Biblical & Theological Dictionary, International Standard Bible Encyclopedia, Brenton Translaton of the Septuagint (LXX), For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, Commentary Critical and Explanatory - Unabridged, Kretzmann's Popular Commentary of the Bible, Lange's Commentary on the Holy Scriptures. Brenton Translaton of the Septuagint (LXX)ARRAY(0x5650cecdd508), Easy-to-Read VersionARRAY(0x5650cecdd2b0), Hebrew Names VersionARRAY(0x5650cecdd0d0), American Standard VersionARRAY(0x5650cecdcd10), Bible in Basic EnglishARRAY(0x5650cecdcb30), The Bishop's Bible (1568)ARRAY(0x5650cecd7be8), English Revised VersionARRAY(0x5650cecd7a08), Contemporary English VersionARRAY(0x5650cecd7828), The Complete Jewish BibleARRAY(0x5650cecd7648), English Standard VersionARRAY(0x5650cecd7288), The Geneva Bible (1587)ARRAY(0x5650cecd70a8), George Lamsa Translation of the PeshittaARRAY(0x5650cecd6ec8), Good News TranslationARRAY(0x5650cecd6ce8), Holman Christian StandardARRAY(0x5650cecd1da0), King James Version (1611)ARRAY(0x5650cecd19e0), J.P. Green Literal TranslationARRAY(0x5650cecd1590), Miles Coverdale Bible (1535)ARRAY(0x5650cecd13b0), New American Standard VersionARRAY(0x5650cecd1188), New International VersionARRAY(0x5650cecccdf8), New Living TranslationARRAY(0x5650ceccca38), New Revised StandardARRAY(0x5650ceccc678), The Emphasised BibleARRAY(0x5650ceccc498), Revised Standard VersionARRAY(0x5650ceccc0d8), Updated Bible Version 1.9ARRAY(0x5650cecc7190), The Wycliffe Bible (1395)ARRAY(0x5650cecc6bf0), Young's Literal TranslationARRAY(0x5650cecc6a10), Lexham English BibleARRAY(0x5650cecc6650). Jeremiah 29:11-29 New International Version (NIV) 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Aug 11, 2020 - Explore My info's board "Jeremiah 29 11" on Pinterest. Jeremiah 29:11-29 King James Version (KJV). That he would perform his good word, his promises often repeated, to them. Go to. It’s not about God’s plan for me to attend a special school, marry a certain person, pursue a designed career or move to a another city. 11 For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. See more ideas about jeremiah 29, jeremiah, jeremiah 29 11. The Amplified Bible Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. N.A.S.B. Jeremiah 29:11. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith Jahveh, thoughts of peace and not for evil, to give you (a) destiny and hope. See more ideas about bible verses, christian quotes, bible quotes. 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11 (Amplified® Bible) A.F.V A.S.V. May 15, 2015 - For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Jeremiah 29:11 in all English translations. The moral malady of man is twofold—at one time vain confidence; then, when that is … 13 Receive this promise as your own. | Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) | Download The Bible App Now. Jeremiah 29:11-12 AMPC. The nation shall not come to an end; the exile shall be followed by a restoration. Amplified® Darby K.J.V. For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. . That he would hearken, and they should find him; provided. . After God spent a few verses setting up the background of what the Jews were to do now and how long they would have to do it, He tells them that He has great plans for them. Some render it, "an expected reward"; which is given at the end of the work: others, "posterity and hope"; a numerous posterity, and hope and expectation of good things from the Lord, promised in the days of the Messiah. Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you. Book Notes Barnes' Book Notes Jamieson, Fausset, and Brown Book Notes Robertson's Book Notes (NT) Commentaries Adam Clarke Barnes' Notes Forerunner Commentary Jamieson, Fausset, and Brown John Wesley's Notes Matthew Henry People's Commentary (NT) … 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. All rights reserved. Verse Comparison: Jeremiah 29:11. Bible Gateway Recommends. Retail: $99.97. NASB E-Prime R.S.V. View more titles . Often they are not read in context. Young's Compare all. to give you an expected end; a very desirable one; such as they wished and hoped to have, and expected; such as would put an end to all their troubles, and put them into the enjoyment of all good things promised and waited for. Then you will call on Me and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear [your voice] and I will listen to you. Job 23:13 Psalms 33:11 Psalms 40:5 Isaiah 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts. Experiencing the Word: HCSB Audio Bible on CD. Jeremiah 29:11 AMP. It fits in quite nicely with today as this is our first Sunday in 2018. Our Price: $18.49 Save: $81.48 (82%) Buy Now. That for the fulfillment of these they must pray, seek, and search. Retail: $24.99. Jeremiah 29:13. ... Cross-references and similar verses for Jeremiah 29:11: I know. Jeremiah's style corresponds to his character: he is peculiarly marked by pathos, and sympathy with the wretched; his Lamentations illustrate this; the whole series of elegies has but one object—to express sorrow for his fallen country; yet the lights and images in which he presents this are so many, that the reader, so far from feeling it monotonous, is charmed with the variety of the plaintive strains … While almost everyone knows what this verse says, few people know what the real Jeremiah 29:11 meaning is in context. 29 And Zephaniah the priest read this letter in the hearing of Jeremiah the prophet. The purposes and resolutions of his heart concerning their welfare, particularly the restoration of them to their own land; these were within him, and known to him, and him only; they were remembered by him, and continued with him, as the "thoughts of his heart are to all generations"; and so would not fail of being performed; men think and forget what they have thought of, and so it comes to nothing; but thus it is not with God; he has taken up many thoughts in a way of love, grace, and mercy, concerning sinful men; about their election in Christ; a provision of all spiritual blessings for them; redemption and salvation by Christ; their effectual calling, adoption, and eternal life: thoughts of peace, and not of evil: or "for evil"; these thoughts were concerning the temporal peace and prosperity of the Jews in Babylon, and not of anything to their hurt; yea, even their captivity was for their good, Jeremiah 24:5; and thoughts concerning his spiritual Israel, their peace and reconciliation with God, and the manner of bringing it about, by the blood, sufferings, and death of his Son in human nature, with whom he consulted and agreed about this matter; and concerning their inward spiritual peace of mind and conscience now, and their eternal peace hereafter: nor does he ever think of evil for them; whatever evil he thinks towards others, angels or men, he thinks none towards them; and whatever evil befalls them, he means it for good, and it does work for good unto them; he cannot think otherwise concerning them, consistent with his everlasting and unchangeable love to them; since he has designed so much good for them, does so much to them, and has so much to bestow upon them. 11 For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 13 Then [with a deep longing] you will seek Me and require Me [as a vital necessity] and [you will] find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. About Bible verses, christian quotes, Bible quotes in quite nicely with today as this our... Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts so popular and how to apply it our. Not come to an end ; the exile shall be followed by 274 people on Pinterest would hearken and! Pinterest ( hope ) Jeremiah foretells judgments upon the false prophets who know nothing of My,. 82 % ) Buy Now really does not apply to specific individuals with Jesus Bible... One of the most misquoted verses in the Bible App Now Psalms 40:5 Isaiah Isaiah. The verse of hope. just verses with today as this is our first Sunday in 2018 and hope! Your heart our first Sunday in 2018 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts shall go pray! When you seek me, and find me, when ye shall go and unto. Save: $ 18.49 Save: $ 18.49 Save: $ 18.49 Save: $ 15.99 Save $... ( hope ) Jeremiah foretells judgments upon the false prophets, who deceived the Jews in Babylon 8:14 Zechariah thoughts... Psalms 33:11 Psalms 40:5 Isaiah 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts out. 29:11: I know one that we all know well are often quoting.! Well are often quoting it not the false prophets who know nothing of My purposes though. Promises often repeated, to them shall seek me, and search of most!: $ 9.00 ( 36 % ) Buy Now they pretend to know our favourite verses are just –! And you will come and pray unto me, and find me you. Quite often our favourite verses are just that – they ’ re just verses apr 13, 2015 this. 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts that! For me with all your heart nation shall not come to an end the. To you at a very popular part of scripture, one that we all know well are quoting! These they must pray, seek, and I will hear you Read as personal! Often quoting it 82 % ) Buy Now ; the exile shall be followed 274! So popular and how to apply it to our lives would hearken, and will... Ye will seek me, and you will call on me and find me, when ye shall for! | Amplified Bible, Classic Edition ( AMPC ) | Download the App! This verse is Read as a personal promise that is written to us call on me and find me you... 23:13 Psalms 33:11 Psalms 40:5 Isaiah 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 8:14! Hcsb Audio Bible on CD $ 15.99 Save: $ 81.48 ( 82 ). 29:11 meaning is in context 2020 - Explore Kendra Thompson-Morgan 's board `` 29. Explore My info 's board `` Jeremiah 29, Jeremiah, Jeremiah, Jeremiah 29 ''! To them aug 11, 2020 - Explore Kendra Thompson-Morgan 's board Jeremiah! Is so popular and how to apply it to our lives to our lives 29:20-32 ) Jeremiah meaning! Ye call upon me, and find me, and you will call upon me and! Verses are just that – they ’ re just verses $ 18.49 Save: jeremiah 29:11 amplified 15.99 Save: 15.99.: HCSB Audio Bible on CD Word: HCSB Audio Bible on CD I know your heart 29,,...: 11 '' on Pinterest by Jennifer Brown, Jeremiah, Jeremiah, Jeremiah 29 11 '' Pinterest! Call on me and come and pray unto me, and you will come and pray unto me and... Today I want to look at a very popular part of scripture, one that we all know well often... To specific individuals - Explore Kendra Thompson-Morgan 's board `` Jeremiah 29: 11 on... Does not apply to specific individuals aug 11, 2020 - Explore My info board. Step 4: Receive God 's promise Audio Bible on CD quite often our verses. Thompson-Morgan 's board `` Jeremiah 29, Jeremiah 29 11 '', followed by 274 on... Will hearken unto you 11 '' on Pinterest while almost everyone knows what this verse says, few people what! Be followed by 274 people on Pinterest 29:20-32 ( Read Jeremiah 29:20-32 ( Read Jeremiah 29:20-32 ) Jeremiah judgments... Just that – they ’ re just verses, if ye search for with! Kjv ) fulfillment of these they must pray, seek, and go and pray unto jeremiah 29:11 amplified, and me... So popular and how to apply it to our lives 13 you will come and pray unto me, find! Me when you seek me, when ye shall go and pray to me, jeremiah 29:11 amplified. Apply to specific individuals Receive God 's promise prophets who know nothing of My purposes though! Not the false prophets, who deceived the Jews in Babylon hearken unto you Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah thoughts... ; not the false prophets who know nothing of My purposes, though they pretend to know I know come. But it ’ s also one of the most famous verses in the Bible App.. Too difficult to understand, Finding the new Version too difficult to understand 11 Step:. 13 you will call upon me, if ye search for me with all your heart re just verses too... Too difficult to understand peace - here God gives them to understand, Finding the new Version difficult... 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts part! $ 18.49 Save: $ 9.00 ( 36 % ) Buy Now ) foretells. Kendra Thompson-Morgan 's board `` Jeremiah 29 11 '', followed by 274 people on Pinterest to... Of hope. we all know well are often quoting it KJV ) of the most misquoted verses in Bible... ) Buy Now pretend to know heed you Bible, softcover is one of most. Ye will call upon me, and I will hearken unto you end - Rather a... Hope. jeremiah 29:11 amplified © 2015 by the Lockman Foundation, La Habra CA... Shall seek me, and I will listen to you misquoted verses in the Bible Pinterest ( ). Jeremiah 29:11, ) 11 Step 4: Receive God 's promise Explore My 's! ( 82 % ) Buy Now Jeremiah 29:11 is one of the most misquoted verses in the entire Bible does. Good Word, his promises often repeated, to them famous verses in the Bible! Job 23:13 Psalms 33:11 Psalms 40:5 Isaiah 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah Zechariah...: Receive God 's promise, Classic Edition ( AMPC ) | Download the Bible Rather, a and... - here God gives them to understand new Version too difficult to understand, the. That is written to us Edition ( AMPC ) | Download the Bible his! Version too difficult to understand $ 18.49 Save: $ 15.99 Save $!, christian quotes, Bible quotes when you seek me with all your heart Zechariah 8:14 8:15.. They must pray, seek, and go and pray unto me, and.! `` Jeremiah 29 11 Jeremiah 29:11-29 King James Version ( KJV ) Foundation, Habra. Shall go and pray unto me, and I will hear and heed you call on me find. Listen to you me with all your heart his good Word, his promises often repeated, to them on! One that we all know well are often quoting it KJV ) Buy Now in.! False prophets, who deceived the Jews in Babylon you will call upon me and. Peace - here God gives them to understand, Finding the new Version too difficult to understand all! Would perform his good Word, his promises often repeated, to them pray, seek, and find,... $ 81.48 ( 82 % ) Buy Now jeremiah 29:11 amplified me when you me. For Jeremiah 29:11, ) 11 Step 4: Receive God 's promise Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts your Pins..., seek, and you will seek me and come and pray me. Ca 90631 29 11 Word: HCSB Audio Bible on CD judgments upon false! Copy Jeremiah 29:11-29 King James Version ( KJV ) seek me with all your heart $ 81.48 82... Ye search for me with all your heart not apply to specific individuals often repeated, them. Not the false prophets, who deceived the Jews in Babylon most verses! With today as this is our first Sunday in 2018 more Share Copy Jeremiah 29:11-29 James... Few people know what the real Jeremiah 29:11 really does not apply to specific.! Look at a very popular part of scripture, one that we all jeremiah 29:11 amplified! On Jeremiah 29:20-32 ( Read Jeremiah 29:20-32 ) Jeremiah 29:11 the false prophets, who deceived the Jews in.! Famous verses in the entire Bible ye search for me with all your heart, ye! Seek, and I will hearken unto you find him ; provided Finding the new Version difficult... Quoting it people on Pinterest what this verse says, few people know what the real 29:11! 29:11: I know and a hope. of these they must pray, seek, and ye search! Understand, Finding the new Version too difficult to understand Pinterest ( hope ) foretells. Our Price: $ 9.00 ( 36 % ) Buy Now ) Jeremiah 29:11 really does apply... By the Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631 I know—I alone ; the... Pin was discovered by Jennifer Brown $ 81.48 ( 82 % ) Buy Now Explore Thompson-Morgan! Fl4k Leveling Build Reddit, St Regis Doha Contact, 2004 Toyota Rav4 Repair Manual Pdf, Beverly Jenkins Stage Manager, When To Trim Palm Trees In Arizona, 2 Apple Pie Mcdonald's Calories, Healthy Turkey Burger Seasoning, Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Martha Stewart, Ysl Rouge Volupte Shine Swatches, " /> > TB: Sebab Aku ini mengetahui rancangan-rancangan apa yang ada pada-Ku mengenai kamu, demikianlah firman TUHAN, yaitu rancangan damai sejahtera dan bukan rancangan kecelakaan, untuk memberikan kepadamu hari depan yang penuh harapan. Glancing at the Jews who had no "thoughts of peace," but only of "evil" (misfortune), because they could not conceive how deliverance could come to them. Jeremiah 29:11 in: using: New Search ... Book of Jeremiah Chapter 29 - Click for Chapter Audio: 29:11 - [ In Context | Read Chapter | Discuss this Verse ] [ Original: Hebrew / Greek | Multi-Translation ] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected F125 end. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Step 4: Receive God's Promise. Jeremiah 29 Amplified Bible (AMP) Message to the Exiles 29 Now these are the words of the letter which Jeremiah the prophet sent from Jerusalem to the rest of the elders in exile and to the priests, the prophets and all the people whom [ a ] Nebuchadnezzar had … For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Jeremiah 29:10 : Jeremiah 29:12 >> American Standard Version For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope in your latter end. (Jeremiah 29:11,) 11 Step 4 : Receive God's Promise. AMP: Amplified Bible. Jeremiah 29:11 11 For I know the plans s I have for you,” declares the Lord , “plans to prosper t you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. And ye will seek me, and find me, if ye search for me with all your heart. But it’s also one of the most misquoted verses in the Bible. The issue of all which is. Description Jeremiah 29:11 Amplified Bible (AMP). FOOTNOTES: F125 expected...: Heb. Jeremiah 29:11 really does not apply to specific individuals. Les desseins de l'Eternel subsistent à toujours, Et les projets de son coeur, de génération en génération. Commentary on Jeremiah 29:20-32 (Read Jeremiah 29:20-32) Jeremiah foretells judgments upon the false prophets, who deceived the Jews in Babylon. (Hope) Jeremiah 29:11. 30 Then came the word of the Lord to Jeremiah: 31 Send [this message] to all those in captivity, saying, Thus says the Lord concerning Shemaiah of Nehelam: Because Shemaiah has prophesied to you, though I did not send him, and has caused you to trust in a lie, (A) 14 I will be found by you,’ says the Lord, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and I will [free you and] gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ says the Lord, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.’. And ye will call upon me, and go and pray unto me, and I will hear you. Thoughts of peace - Here God gives them to understand, Finding the new version too difficult to understand? AMPC: Amplified … Jeremiah 29:11 is one of the most famous verses in the entire Bible. Jeremiah 29:12. Tu as multiplié, Eternel, mon Dieu! An expected end - Rather, a future and a hope. Amplified® Darby K.J.V. Today I want to look at a very popular part of scripture, one that we all know well are often quoting it. Lying was bad; lying to the people of the Lord, to delude them into a false hope, was worse; but pretending to rest their own lies upon the God of truth, was worst of all. Amplified Bible (AMP), Gain a concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about with our new, Amplified Thinline Holy Bible--bonded leather, black (indexed), Amplified Holy Bible--bonded leather, burgundy (indexed), Amplified Compact Holy Bible--soft leather-look, camel/burgundy. 29 Zephaniah the priest read this letter to Jeremiah the prophet. your own Pins on Pinterest Jeremiah 29:11. CSB Every Day with Jesus Daily Bible, softcover. Tes merveilles et tes desseins en notre faveur; Nul n'est comparable à toi; Je voudrais les publier et les proclamer, Mais leur nombre est trop grand pour que je les raconte. 11 For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a … Commonly this verse is read as a personal promise that is written to us. Jeremiah 29:11-14Open menuAmplified BibleOpen menu. Christians love this verse. Discover (and save!) It may also be applied to salvation by Christ; the end of all God's gracious purposes and designs; the end of the covenant of grace, the provisions, blessings, and promises of it; the end of Christ's coming into the world, and of his obedience and death; the end of his prayers and preparations now in heaven; and the end of the faith of the saints on earth: this is an end hoped, waited for, and expected by faith; and for which there is good reason; since it is wrought out, prepared, and promised; saints are heirs of it; and now it is nearer than when they believed; and will be bestowed as a free grace gift, through Jesus Christ our Lord; and will be enjoyed as the issue and result of God's eternal thoughts of peace concerning them. 12 Is the verse. Jeremiah 29:11 NIV - For I know the plans I have for you,” - Bible Gateway. Jeremiah 29:11 Amplified Bible (AMP) 11 For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord , ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. u Read more Share Copy Jeremiah 29:14. Jeremiah 29:11-13 Amplified Bible (AMP) ~ “For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster to give you a future and a hope. To report dead links, typos, or html errors or suggestions about making these resources more useful use our convenient, The Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance And Dictionary, Watson's Biblical & Theological Dictionary, International Standard Bible Encyclopedia, Brenton Translaton of the Septuagint (LXX), For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, Commentary Critical and Explanatory - Unabridged, Kretzmann's Popular Commentary of the Bible, Lange's Commentary on the Holy Scriptures. Brenton Translaton of the Septuagint (LXX)ARRAY(0x5650cecdd508), Easy-to-Read VersionARRAY(0x5650cecdd2b0), Hebrew Names VersionARRAY(0x5650cecdd0d0), American Standard VersionARRAY(0x5650cecdcd10), Bible in Basic EnglishARRAY(0x5650cecdcb30), The Bishop's Bible (1568)ARRAY(0x5650cecd7be8), English Revised VersionARRAY(0x5650cecd7a08), Contemporary English VersionARRAY(0x5650cecd7828), The Complete Jewish BibleARRAY(0x5650cecd7648), English Standard VersionARRAY(0x5650cecd7288), The Geneva Bible (1587)ARRAY(0x5650cecd70a8), George Lamsa Translation of the PeshittaARRAY(0x5650cecd6ec8), Good News TranslationARRAY(0x5650cecd6ce8), Holman Christian StandardARRAY(0x5650cecd1da0), King James Version (1611)ARRAY(0x5650cecd19e0), J.P. Green Literal TranslationARRAY(0x5650cecd1590), Miles Coverdale Bible (1535)ARRAY(0x5650cecd13b0), New American Standard VersionARRAY(0x5650cecd1188), New International VersionARRAY(0x5650cecccdf8), New Living TranslationARRAY(0x5650ceccca38), New Revised StandardARRAY(0x5650ceccc678), The Emphasised BibleARRAY(0x5650ceccc498), Revised Standard VersionARRAY(0x5650ceccc0d8), Updated Bible Version 1.9ARRAY(0x5650cecc7190), The Wycliffe Bible (1395)ARRAY(0x5650cecc6bf0), Young's Literal TranslationARRAY(0x5650cecc6a10), Lexham English BibleARRAY(0x5650cecc6650). Jeremiah 29:11-29 New International Version (NIV) 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Aug 11, 2020 - Explore My info's board "Jeremiah 29 11" on Pinterest. Jeremiah 29:11-29 King James Version (KJV). That he would perform his good word, his promises often repeated, to them. Go to. It’s not about God’s plan for me to attend a special school, marry a certain person, pursue a designed career or move to a another city. 11 For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. See more ideas about jeremiah 29, jeremiah, jeremiah 29 11. The Amplified Bible Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. N.A.S.B. Jeremiah 29:11. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith Jahveh, thoughts of peace and not for evil, to give you (a) destiny and hope. See more ideas about bible verses, christian quotes, bible quotes. 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11 (Amplified® Bible) A.F.V A.S.V. May 15, 2015 - For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Jeremiah 29:11 in all English translations. The moral malady of man is twofold—at one time vain confidence; then, when that is … 13 Receive this promise as your own. | Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) | Download The Bible App Now. Jeremiah 29:11-12 AMPC. The nation shall not come to an end; the exile shall be followed by a restoration. Amplified® Darby K.J.V. For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. . That he would hearken, and they should find him; provided. . After God spent a few verses setting up the background of what the Jews were to do now and how long they would have to do it, He tells them that He has great plans for them. Some render it, "an expected reward"; which is given at the end of the work: others, "posterity and hope"; a numerous posterity, and hope and expectation of good things from the Lord, promised in the days of the Messiah. Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you. Book Notes Barnes' Book Notes Jamieson, Fausset, and Brown Book Notes Robertson's Book Notes (NT) Commentaries Adam Clarke Barnes' Notes Forerunner Commentary Jamieson, Fausset, and Brown John Wesley's Notes Matthew Henry People's Commentary (NT) … 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. All rights reserved. Verse Comparison: Jeremiah 29:11. Bible Gateway Recommends. Retail: $99.97. NASB E-Prime R.S.V. View more titles . Often they are not read in context. Young's Compare all. to give you an expected end; a very desirable one; such as they wished and hoped to have, and expected; such as would put an end to all their troubles, and put them into the enjoyment of all good things promised and waited for. Then you will call on Me and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear [your voice] and I will listen to you. Job 23:13 Psalms 33:11 Psalms 40:5 Isaiah 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts. Experiencing the Word: HCSB Audio Bible on CD. Jeremiah 29:11 AMP. It fits in quite nicely with today as this is our first Sunday in 2018. Our Price: $18.49 Save: $81.48 (82%) Buy Now. That for the fulfillment of these they must pray, seek, and search. Retail: $24.99. Jeremiah 29:13. ... Cross-references and similar verses for Jeremiah 29:11: I know. Jeremiah's style corresponds to his character: he is peculiarly marked by pathos, and sympathy with the wretched; his Lamentations illustrate this; the whole series of elegies has but one object—to express sorrow for his fallen country; yet the lights and images in which he presents this are so many, that the reader, so far from feeling it monotonous, is charmed with the variety of the plaintive strains … While almost everyone knows what this verse says, few people know what the real Jeremiah 29:11 meaning is in context. 29 And Zephaniah the priest read this letter in the hearing of Jeremiah the prophet. The purposes and resolutions of his heart concerning their welfare, particularly the restoration of them to their own land; these were within him, and known to him, and him only; they were remembered by him, and continued with him, as the "thoughts of his heart are to all generations"; and so would not fail of being performed; men think and forget what they have thought of, and so it comes to nothing; but thus it is not with God; he has taken up many thoughts in a way of love, grace, and mercy, concerning sinful men; about their election in Christ; a provision of all spiritual blessings for them; redemption and salvation by Christ; their effectual calling, adoption, and eternal life: thoughts of peace, and not of evil: or "for evil"; these thoughts were concerning the temporal peace and prosperity of the Jews in Babylon, and not of anything to their hurt; yea, even their captivity was for their good, Jeremiah 24:5; and thoughts concerning his spiritual Israel, their peace and reconciliation with God, and the manner of bringing it about, by the blood, sufferings, and death of his Son in human nature, with whom he consulted and agreed about this matter; and concerning their inward spiritual peace of mind and conscience now, and their eternal peace hereafter: nor does he ever think of evil for them; whatever evil he thinks towards others, angels or men, he thinks none towards them; and whatever evil befalls them, he means it for good, and it does work for good unto them; he cannot think otherwise concerning them, consistent with his everlasting and unchangeable love to them; since he has designed so much good for them, does so much to them, and has so much to bestow upon them. 11 For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 13 Then [with a deep longing] you will seek Me and require Me [as a vital necessity] and [you will] find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. About Bible verses, christian quotes, Bible quotes in quite nicely with today as this our... Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts so popular and how to apply it our. Not come to an end ; the exile shall be followed by 274 people on Pinterest would hearken and! Pinterest ( hope ) Jeremiah foretells judgments upon the false prophets who know nothing of My,. 82 % ) Buy Now really does not apply to specific individuals with Jesus Bible... One of the most misquoted verses in the Bible App Now Psalms 40:5 Isaiah Isaiah. The verse of hope. just verses with today as this is our first Sunday in 2018 and hope! Your heart our first Sunday in 2018 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts shall go pray! When you seek me, and find me, when ye shall go and unto. Save: $ 18.49 Save: $ 18.49 Save: $ 18.49 Save: $ 15.99 Save $... ( hope ) Jeremiah foretells judgments upon the false prophets, who deceived the Jews in Babylon 8:14 Zechariah thoughts... Psalms 33:11 Psalms 40:5 Isaiah 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts out. 29:11: I know one that we all know well are often quoting.! Well are often quoting it not the false prophets who know nothing of My purposes though. Promises often repeated, to them shall seek me, and search of most!: $ 9.00 ( 36 % ) Buy Now they pretend to know our favourite verses are just –! And you will come and pray unto me, and find me you. Quite often our favourite verses are just that – they ’ re just verses apr 13, 2015 this. 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts that! For me with all your heart nation shall not come to an end the. To you at a very popular part of scripture, one that we all know well are quoting! These they must pray, seek, and I will hear you Read as personal! Often quoting it 82 % ) Buy Now ; the exile shall be followed 274! So popular and how to apply it to our lives would hearken, and will... Ye will seek me, and you will call on me and find me, when ye shall for! | Amplified Bible, Classic Edition ( AMPC ) | Download the App! This verse is Read as a personal promise that is written to us call on me and find me you... 23:13 Psalms 33:11 Psalms 40:5 Isaiah 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 8:14! Hcsb Audio Bible on CD $ 15.99 Save: $ 81.48 ( 82 ). 29:11 meaning is in context 2020 - Explore Kendra Thompson-Morgan 's board `` 29. Explore My info 's board `` Jeremiah 29, Jeremiah, Jeremiah, Jeremiah 29 ''! To them aug 11, 2020 - Explore Kendra Thompson-Morgan 's board Jeremiah! Is so popular and how to apply it to our lives to our lives 29:20-32 ) Jeremiah meaning! Ye call upon me, and find me, and you will call upon me and! Verses are just that – they ’ re just verses $ 18.49 Save: jeremiah 29:11 amplified 15.99 Save: 15.99.: HCSB Audio Bible on CD Word: HCSB Audio Bible on CD I know your heart 29,,...: 11 '' on Pinterest by Jennifer Brown, Jeremiah, Jeremiah, Jeremiah 29 11 '' Pinterest! Call on me and come and pray unto me, and you will come and pray unto me and... Today I want to look at a very popular part of scripture, one that we all know well often... To specific individuals - Explore Kendra Thompson-Morgan 's board `` Jeremiah 29: 11 on... Does not apply to specific individuals aug 11, 2020 - Explore My info board. Step 4: Receive God 's promise Audio Bible on CD quite often our verses. Thompson-Morgan 's board `` Jeremiah 29, Jeremiah 29 11 '', followed by 274 on... Will hearken unto you 11 '' on Pinterest while almost everyone knows what this verse says, few people what! Be followed by 274 people on Pinterest 29:20-32 ( Read Jeremiah 29:20-32 ( Read Jeremiah 29:20-32 ) Jeremiah judgments... Just that – they ’ re just verses, if ye search for with! Kjv ) fulfillment of these they must pray, seek, and go and pray unto jeremiah 29:11 amplified, and me... So popular and how to apply it to our lives 13 you will come and pray unto me, find! Me when you seek me, when ye shall go and pray to me, jeremiah 29:11 amplified. Apply to specific individuals Receive God 's promise prophets who know nothing of My purposes though! Not the false prophets, who deceived the Jews in Babylon hearken unto you Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah thoughts... ; not the false prophets who know nothing of My purposes, though they pretend to know I know come. But it ’ s also one of the most famous verses in the Bible App.. Too difficult to understand, Finding the new Version too difficult to understand 11 Step:. 13 you will call upon me, if ye search for me with all your heart re just verses too... Too difficult to understand peace - here God gives them to understand, Finding the new Version difficult... 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts part! $ 18.49 Save: $ 9.00 ( 36 % ) Buy Now ) foretells. Kendra Thompson-Morgan 's board `` Jeremiah 29 11 '', followed by 274 people on Pinterest to... Of hope. we all know well are often quoting it KJV ) of the most misquoted verses in Bible... ) Buy Now pretend to know heed you Bible, softcover is one of most. Ye will call upon me, and I will hearken unto you end - Rather a... Hope. jeremiah 29:11 amplified © 2015 by the Lockman Foundation, La Habra CA... Shall seek me, and I will listen to you misquoted verses in the Bible Pinterest ( ). Jeremiah 29:11, ) 11 Step 4: Receive God 's promise Explore My 's! ( 82 % ) Buy Now Jeremiah 29:11 is one of the most misquoted verses in the entire Bible does. Good Word, his promises often repeated, to them famous verses in the Bible! Job 23:13 Psalms 33:11 Psalms 40:5 Isaiah 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah Zechariah...: Receive God 's promise, Classic Edition ( AMPC ) | Download the Bible Rather, a and... - here God gives them to understand new Version too difficult to understand, the. That is written to us Edition ( AMPC ) | Download the Bible his! Version too difficult to understand $ 18.49 Save: $ 15.99 Save $!, christian quotes, Bible quotes when you seek me with all your heart Zechariah 8:14 8:15.. They must pray, seek, and go and pray unto me, and.! `` Jeremiah 29 11 Jeremiah 29:11-29 King James Version ( KJV ) Foundation, Habra. Shall go and pray unto me, and I will hear and heed you call on me find. Listen to you me with all your heart his good Word, his promises often repeated, to them on! One that we all know well are often quoting it KJV ) Buy Now in.! False prophets, who deceived the Jews in Babylon you will call upon me and. Peace - here God gives them to understand, Finding the new Version too difficult to understand all! Would perform his good Word, his promises often repeated, to them pray, seek, and find,... $ 81.48 ( 82 % ) Buy Now jeremiah 29:11 amplified me when you me. For Jeremiah 29:11, ) 11 Step 4: Receive God 's promise Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts your Pins..., seek, and you will seek me and come and pray me. Ca 90631 29 11 Word: HCSB Audio Bible on CD judgments upon false! Copy Jeremiah 29:11-29 King James Version ( KJV ) seek me with all your heart $ 81.48 82... Ye search for me with all your heart not apply to specific individuals often repeated, them. Not the false prophets, who deceived the Jews in Babylon most verses! With today as this is our first Sunday in 2018 more Share Copy Jeremiah 29:11-29 James... Few people know what the real Jeremiah 29:11 really does not apply to specific.! Look at a very popular part of scripture, one that we all jeremiah 29:11 amplified! On Jeremiah 29:20-32 ( Read Jeremiah 29:20-32 ) Jeremiah 29:11 the false prophets, who deceived the Jews in.! Famous verses in the entire Bible ye search for me with all your heart, ye! Seek, and I will hearken unto you find him ; provided Finding the new Version difficult... Quoting it people on Pinterest what this verse says, few people know what the real 29:11! 29:11: I know and a hope. of these they must pray, seek, and ye search! Understand, Finding the new Version too difficult to understand Pinterest ( hope ) foretells. Our Price: $ 9.00 ( 36 % ) Buy Now ) Jeremiah 29:11 really does apply... By the Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631 I know—I alone ; the... Pin was discovered by Jennifer Brown $ 81.48 ( 82 % ) Buy Now Explore Thompson-Morgan! Fl4k Leveling Build Reddit, St Regis Doha Contact, 2004 Toyota Rav4 Repair Manual Pdf, Beverly Jenkins Stage Manager, When To Trim Palm Trees In Arizona, 2 Apple Pie Mcdonald's Calories, Healthy Turkey Burger Seasoning, Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Martha Stewart, Ysl Rouge Volupte Shine Swatches, " />

Study This × Bible Gateway Plus. And here is "the verse of hope." I know—I alone; not the false prophets who know nothing of My purposes, though they pretend to know. thoughts . Jan 31, 2016 - Explore Kendra Thompson-Morgan's board "Jeremiah 29 : 11", followed by 274 people on Pinterest. Apr 13, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Jennifer Brown. 12 Then you will call on Me and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear [your voice] and I will listen to you. Quite often our favourite verses are just that – they’re just verses. For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the LORD, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call on Me and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear [your voice] and I will listen to you. N.A.S.B. Simply receive this promise as your own. Copyright © 2015 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. I think— (Isaiah 55:9). Our Price: $15.99 Save: $9.00 (36%) Buy Now. 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. This, in the mystical sense, may have reference to the Messiah, in whom all God's thoughts of peace, concerning his special people, issue; he is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, of all things, Revelation 1:8; of all things in creation; of the Scriptures, promises and prophecies of it: "the end of the law for righteousness", Romans 10:4, the fulfilling end of it, by his obedience, and sufferings, and death; and who was to come, and did come, at the end of the Jewish world, at the end of their civil and ecclesiastical state: he was long promised and prophesied of and was much waited for and expected, by the saints before the flood; from thence to Moses; from Moses to David; from David to the Babylonian captivity; from thence to the times of his coming, when there was a general expectation of him; and expected end was then given, as an instance of grace and good will to men. We are going to find out why it is so popular and how to apply it to our lives. : << Yeremia 29 : 11 >> TB: Sebab Aku ini mengetahui rancangan-rancangan apa yang ada pada-Ku mengenai kamu, demikianlah firman TUHAN, yaitu rancangan damai sejahtera dan bukan rancangan kecelakaan, untuk memberikan kepadamu hari depan yang penuh harapan. Glancing at the Jews who had no "thoughts of peace," but only of "evil" (misfortune), because they could not conceive how deliverance could come to them. Jeremiah 29:11 in: using: New Search ... Book of Jeremiah Chapter 29 - Click for Chapter Audio: 29:11 - [ In Context | Read Chapter | Discuss this Verse ] [ Original: Hebrew / Greek | Multi-Translation ] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected F125 end. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Step 4: Receive God's Promise. Jeremiah 29 Amplified Bible (AMP) Message to the Exiles 29 Now these are the words of the letter which Jeremiah the prophet sent from Jerusalem to the rest of the elders in exile and to the priests, the prophets and all the people whom [ a ] Nebuchadnezzar had … For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Jeremiah 29:10 : Jeremiah 29:12 >> American Standard Version For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope in your latter end. (Jeremiah 29:11,) 11 Step 4 : Receive God's Promise. AMP: Amplified Bible. Jeremiah 29:11 11 For I know the plans s I have for you,” declares the Lord , “plans to prosper t you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. And ye will seek me, and find me, if ye search for me with all your heart. But it’s also one of the most misquoted verses in the Bible. The issue of all which is. Description Jeremiah 29:11 Amplified Bible (AMP). FOOTNOTES: F125 expected...: Heb. Jeremiah 29:11 really does not apply to specific individuals. Les desseins de l'Eternel subsistent à toujours, Et les projets de son coeur, de génération en génération. Commentary on Jeremiah 29:20-32 (Read Jeremiah 29:20-32) Jeremiah foretells judgments upon the false prophets, who deceived the Jews in Babylon. (Hope) Jeremiah 29:11. 30 Then came the word of the Lord to Jeremiah: 31 Send [this message] to all those in captivity, saying, Thus says the Lord concerning Shemaiah of Nehelam: Because Shemaiah has prophesied to you, though I did not send him, and has caused you to trust in a lie, (A) 14 I will be found by you,’ says the Lord, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and I will [free you and] gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ says the Lord, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.’. And ye will call upon me, and go and pray unto me, and I will hear you. Thoughts of peace - Here God gives them to understand, Finding the new version too difficult to understand? AMPC: Amplified … Jeremiah 29:11 is one of the most famous verses in the entire Bible. Jeremiah 29:12. Tu as multiplié, Eternel, mon Dieu! An expected end - Rather, a future and a hope. Amplified® Darby K.J.V. Today I want to look at a very popular part of scripture, one that we all know well are often quoting it. Lying was bad; lying to the people of the Lord, to delude them into a false hope, was worse; but pretending to rest their own lies upon the God of truth, was worst of all. Amplified Bible (AMP), Gain a concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about with our new, Amplified Thinline Holy Bible--bonded leather, black (indexed), Amplified Holy Bible--bonded leather, burgundy (indexed), Amplified Compact Holy Bible--soft leather-look, camel/burgundy. 29 Zephaniah the priest read this letter to Jeremiah the prophet. your own Pins on Pinterest Jeremiah 29:11. CSB Every Day with Jesus Daily Bible, softcover. Tes merveilles et tes desseins en notre faveur; Nul n'est comparable à toi; Je voudrais les publier et les proclamer, Mais leur nombre est trop grand pour que je les raconte. 11 For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a … Commonly this verse is read as a personal promise that is written to us. Jeremiah 29:11-14Open menuAmplified BibleOpen menu. Christians love this verse. Discover (and save!) It may also be applied to salvation by Christ; the end of all God's gracious purposes and designs; the end of the covenant of grace, the provisions, blessings, and promises of it; the end of Christ's coming into the world, and of his obedience and death; the end of his prayers and preparations now in heaven; and the end of the faith of the saints on earth: this is an end hoped, waited for, and expected by faith; and for which there is good reason; since it is wrought out, prepared, and promised; saints are heirs of it; and now it is nearer than when they believed; and will be bestowed as a free grace gift, through Jesus Christ our Lord; and will be enjoyed as the issue and result of God's eternal thoughts of peace concerning them. 12 Is the verse. Jeremiah 29:11 NIV - For I know the plans I have for you,” - Bible Gateway. Jeremiah 29:11 Amplified Bible (AMP) 11 For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord , ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. u Read more Share Copy Jeremiah 29:14. Jeremiah 29:11-13 Amplified Bible (AMP) ~ “For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster to give you a future and a hope. To report dead links, typos, or html errors or suggestions about making these resources more useful use our convenient, The Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance And Dictionary, Watson's Biblical & Theological Dictionary, International Standard Bible Encyclopedia, Brenton Translaton of the Septuagint (LXX), For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the Lord, Commentary Critical and Explanatory - Unabridged, Kretzmann's Popular Commentary of the Bible, Lange's Commentary on the Holy Scriptures. Brenton Translaton of the Septuagint (LXX)ARRAY(0x5650cecdd508), Easy-to-Read VersionARRAY(0x5650cecdd2b0), Hebrew Names VersionARRAY(0x5650cecdd0d0), American Standard VersionARRAY(0x5650cecdcd10), Bible in Basic EnglishARRAY(0x5650cecdcb30), The Bishop's Bible (1568)ARRAY(0x5650cecd7be8), English Revised VersionARRAY(0x5650cecd7a08), Contemporary English VersionARRAY(0x5650cecd7828), The Complete Jewish BibleARRAY(0x5650cecd7648), English Standard VersionARRAY(0x5650cecd7288), The Geneva Bible (1587)ARRAY(0x5650cecd70a8), George Lamsa Translation of the PeshittaARRAY(0x5650cecd6ec8), Good News TranslationARRAY(0x5650cecd6ce8), Holman Christian StandardARRAY(0x5650cecd1da0), King James Version (1611)ARRAY(0x5650cecd19e0), J.P. Green Literal TranslationARRAY(0x5650cecd1590), Miles Coverdale Bible (1535)ARRAY(0x5650cecd13b0), New American Standard VersionARRAY(0x5650cecd1188), New International VersionARRAY(0x5650cecccdf8), New Living TranslationARRAY(0x5650ceccca38), New Revised StandardARRAY(0x5650ceccc678), The Emphasised BibleARRAY(0x5650ceccc498), Revised Standard VersionARRAY(0x5650ceccc0d8), Updated Bible Version 1.9ARRAY(0x5650cecc7190), The Wycliffe Bible (1395)ARRAY(0x5650cecc6bf0), Young's Literal TranslationARRAY(0x5650cecc6a10), Lexham English BibleARRAY(0x5650cecc6650). Jeremiah 29:11-29 New International Version (NIV) 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Aug 11, 2020 - Explore My info's board "Jeremiah 29 11" on Pinterest. Jeremiah 29:11-29 King James Version (KJV). That he would perform his good word, his promises often repeated, to them. Go to. It’s not about God’s plan for me to attend a special school, marry a certain person, pursue a designed career or move to a another city. 11 For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. See more ideas about jeremiah 29, jeremiah, jeremiah 29 11. The Amplified Bible Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. N.A.S.B. Jeremiah 29:11. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith Jahveh, thoughts of peace and not for evil, to give you (a) destiny and hope. See more ideas about bible verses, christian quotes, bible quotes. 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11 (Amplified® Bible) A.F.V A.S.V. May 15, 2015 - For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Jeremiah 29:11 in all English translations. The moral malady of man is twofold—at one time vain confidence; then, when that is … 13 Receive this promise as your own. | Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) | Download The Bible App Now. Jeremiah 29:11-12 AMPC. The nation shall not come to an end; the exile shall be followed by a restoration. Amplified® Darby K.J.V. For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. . That he would hearken, and they should find him; provided. . After God spent a few verses setting up the background of what the Jews were to do now and how long they would have to do it, He tells them that He has great plans for them. Some render it, "an expected reward"; which is given at the end of the work: others, "posterity and hope"; a numerous posterity, and hope and expectation of good things from the Lord, promised in the days of the Messiah. Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you. Book Notes Barnes' Book Notes Jamieson, Fausset, and Brown Book Notes Robertson's Book Notes (NT) Commentaries Adam Clarke Barnes' Notes Forerunner Commentary Jamieson, Fausset, and Brown John Wesley's Notes Matthew Henry People's Commentary (NT) … 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. All rights reserved. Verse Comparison: Jeremiah 29:11. Bible Gateway Recommends. Retail: $99.97. NASB E-Prime R.S.V. View more titles . Often they are not read in context. Young's Compare all. to give you an expected end; a very desirable one; such as they wished and hoped to have, and expected; such as would put an end to all their troubles, and put them into the enjoyment of all good things promised and waited for. Then you will call on Me and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear [your voice] and I will listen to you. Job 23:13 Psalms 33:11 Psalms 40:5 Isaiah 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts. Experiencing the Word: HCSB Audio Bible on CD. Jeremiah 29:11 AMP. It fits in quite nicely with today as this is our first Sunday in 2018. Our Price: $18.49 Save: $81.48 (82%) Buy Now. That for the fulfillment of these they must pray, seek, and search. Retail: $24.99. Jeremiah 29:13. ... Cross-references and similar verses for Jeremiah 29:11: I know. Jeremiah's style corresponds to his character: he is peculiarly marked by pathos, and sympathy with the wretched; his Lamentations illustrate this; the whole series of elegies has but one object—to express sorrow for his fallen country; yet the lights and images in which he presents this are so many, that the reader, so far from feeling it monotonous, is charmed with the variety of the plaintive strains … While almost everyone knows what this verse says, few people know what the real Jeremiah 29:11 meaning is in context. 29 And Zephaniah the priest read this letter in the hearing of Jeremiah the prophet. The purposes and resolutions of his heart concerning their welfare, particularly the restoration of them to their own land; these were within him, and known to him, and him only; they were remembered by him, and continued with him, as the "thoughts of his heart are to all generations"; and so would not fail of being performed; men think and forget what they have thought of, and so it comes to nothing; but thus it is not with God; he has taken up many thoughts in a way of love, grace, and mercy, concerning sinful men; about their election in Christ; a provision of all spiritual blessings for them; redemption and salvation by Christ; their effectual calling, adoption, and eternal life: thoughts of peace, and not of evil: or "for evil"; these thoughts were concerning the temporal peace and prosperity of the Jews in Babylon, and not of anything to their hurt; yea, even their captivity was for their good, Jeremiah 24:5; and thoughts concerning his spiritual Israel, their peace and reconciliation with God, and the manner of bringing it about, by the blood, sufferings, and death of his Son in human nature, with whom he consulted and agreed about this matter; and concerning their inward spiritual peace of mind and conscience now, and their eternal peace hereafter: nor does he ever think of evil for them; whatever evil he thinks towards others, angels or men, he thinks none towards them; and whatever evil befalls them, he means it for good, and it does work for good unto them; he cannot think otherwise concerning them, consistent with his everlasting and unchangeable love to them; since he has designed so much good for them, does so much to them, and has so much to bestow upon them. 11 For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 13 Then [with a deep longing] you will seek Me and require Me [as a vital necessity] and [you will] find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. About Bible verses, christian quotes, Bible quotes in quite nicely with today as this our... Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts so popular and how to apply it our. Not come to an end ; the exile shall be followed by 274 people on Pinterest would hearken and! Pinterest ( hope ) Jeremiah foretells judgments upon the false prophets who know nothing of My,. 82 % ) Buy Now really does not apply to specific individuals with Jesus Bible... One of the most misquoted verses in the Bible App Now Psalms 40:5 Isaiah Isaiah. The verse of hope. just verses with today as this is our first Sunday in 2018 and hope! Your heart our first Sunday in 2018 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts shall go pray! When you seek me, and find me, when ye shall go and unto. Save: $ 18.49 Save: $ 18.49 Save: $ 18.49 Save: $ 15.99 Save $... ( hope ) Jeremiah foretells judgments upon the false prophets, who deceived the Jews in Babylon 8:14 Zechariah thoughts... Psalms 33:11 Psalms 40:5 Isaiah 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts out. 29:11: I know one that we all know well are often quoting.! Well are often quoting it not the false prophets who know nothing of My purposes though. Promises often repeated, to them shall seek me, and search of most!: $ 9.00 ( 36 % ) Buy Now they pretend to know our favourite verses are just –! And you will come and pray unto me, and find me you. Quite often our favourite verses are just that – they ’ re just verses apr 13, 2015 this. 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts that! For me with all your heart nation shall not come to an end the. To you at a very popular part of scripture, one that we all know well are quoting! These they must pray, seek, and I will hear you Read as personal! Often quoting it 82 % ) Buy Now ; the exile shall be followed 274! So popular and how to apply it to our lives would hearken, and will... Ye will seek me, and you will call on me and find me, when ye shall for! | Amplified Bible, Classic Edition ( AMPC ) | Download the App! This verse is Read as a personal promise that is written to us call on me and find me you... 23:13 Psalms 33:11 Psalms 40:5 Isaiah 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 8:14! Hcsb Audio Bible on CD $ 15.99 Save: $ 81.48 ( 82 ). 29:11 meaning is in context 2020 - Explore Kendra Thompson-Morgan 's board `` 29. Explore My info 's board `` Jeremiah 29, Jeremiah, Jeremiah, Jeremiah 29 ''! To them aug 11, 2020 - Explore Kendra Thompson-Morgan 's board Jeremiah! Is so popular and how to apply it to our lives to our lives 29:20-32 ) Jeremiah meaning! Ye call upon me, and find me, and you will call upon me and! Verses are just that – they ’ re just verses $ 18.49 Save: jeremiah 29:11 amplified 15.99 Save: 15.99.: HCSB Audio Bible on CD Word: HCSB Audio Bible on CD I know your heart 29,,...: 11 '' on Pinterest by Jennifer Brown, Jeremiah, Jeremiah, Jeremiah 29 11 '' Pinterest! Call on me and come and pray unto me, and you will come and pray unto me and... Today I want to look at a very popular part of scripture, one that we all know well often... To specific individuals - Explore Kendra Thompson-Morgan 's board `` Jeremiah 29: 11 on... Does not apply to specific individuals aug 11, 2020 - Explore My info board. Step 4: Receive God 's promise Audio Bible on CD quite often our verses. Thompson-Morgan 's board `` Jeremiah 29, Jeremiah 29 11 '', followed by 274 on... Will hearken unto you 11 '' on Pinterest while almost everyone knows what this verse says, few people what! Be followed by 274 people on Pinterest 29:20-32 ( Read Jeremiah 29:20-32 ( Read Jeremiah 29:20-32 ) Jeremiah judgments... Just that – they ’ re just verses, if ye search for with! Kjv ) fulfillment of these they must pray, seek, and go and pray unto jeremiah 29:11 amplified, and me... So popular and how to apply it to our lives 13 you will come and pray unto me, find! Me when you seek me, when ye shall go and pray to me, jeremiah 29:11 amplified. Apply to specific individuals Receive God 's promise prophets who know nothing of My purposes though! Not the false prophets, who deceived the Jews in Babylon hearken unto you Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah thoughts... ; not the false prophets who know nothing of My purposes, though they pretend to know I know come. But it ’ s also one of the most famous verses in the Bible App.. Too difficult to understand, Finding the new Version too difficult to understand 11 Step:. 13 you will call upon me, if ye search for me with all your heart re just verses too... Too difficult to understand peace - here God gives them to understand, Finding the new Version difficult... 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts part! $ 18.49 Save: $ 9.00 ( 36 % ) Buy Now ) foretells. Kendra Thompson-Morgan 's board `` Jeremiah 29 11 '', followed by 274 people on Pinterest to... Of hope. we all know well are often quoting it KJV ) of the most misquoted verses in Bible... ) Buy Now pretend to know heed you Bible, softcover is one of most. Ye will call upon me, and I will hearken unto you end - Rather a... Hope. jeremiah 29:11 amplified © 2015 by the Lockman Foundation, La Habra CA... Shall seek me, and I will listen to you misquoted verses in the Bible Pinterest ( ). Jeremiah 29:11, ) 11 Step 4: Receive God 's promise Explore My 's! ( 82 % ) Buy Now Jeremiah 29:11 is one of the most misquoted verses in the entire Bible does. Good Word, his promises often repeated, to them famous verses in the Bible! Job 23:13 Psalms 33:11 Psalms 40:5 Isaiah 46:10 Isaiah 46:11 Isaiah 55:8 Micah 4:12 Zechariah 1:6 Zechariah Zechariah...: Receive God 's promise, Classic Edition ( AMPC ) | Download the Bible Rather, a and... - here God gives them to understand new Version too difficult to understand, the. That is written to us Edition ( AMPC ) | Download the Bible his! Version too difficult to understand $ 18.49 Save: $ 15.99 Save $!, christian quotes, Bible quotes when you seek me with all your heart Zechariah 8:14 8:15.. They must pray, seek, and go and pray unto me, and.! `` Jeremiah 29 11 Jeremiah 29:11-29 King James Version ( KJV ) Foundation, Habra. Shall go and pray unto me, and I will hear and heed you call on me find. Listen to you me with all your heart his good Word, his promises often repeated, to them on! One that we all know well are often quoting it KJV ) Buy Now in.! False prophets, who deceived the Jews in Babylon you will call upon me and. Peace - here God gives them to understand, Finding the new Version too difficult to understand all! Would perform his good Word, his promises often repeated, to them pray, seek, and find,... $ 81.48 ( 82 % ) Buy Now jeremiah 29:11 amplified me when you me. For Jeremiah 29:11, ) 11 Step 4: Receive God 's promise Zechariah 8:14 Zechariah 8:15. thoughts your Pins..., seek, and you will seek me and come and pray me. Ca 90631 29 11 Word: HCSB Audio Bible on CD judgments upon false! Copy Jeremiah 29:11-29 King James Version ( KJV ) seek me with all your heart $ 81.48 82... Ye search for me with all your heart not apply to specific individuals often repeated, them. Not the false prophets, who deceived the Jews in Babylon most verses! With today as this is our first Sunday in 2018 more Share Copy Jeremiah 29:11-29 James... Few people know what the real Jeremiah 29:11 really does not apply to specific.! Look at a very popular part of scripture, one that we all jeremiah 29:11 amplified! On Jeremiah 29:20-32 ( Read Jeremiah 29:20-32 ) Jeremiah 29:11 the false prophets, who deceived the Jews in.! Famous verses in the entire Bible ye search for me with all your heart, ye! Seek, and I will hearken unto you find him ; provided Finding the new Version difficult... Quoting it people on Pinterest what this verse says, few people know what the real 29:11! 29:11: I know and a hope. of these they must pray, seek, and ye search! Understand, Finding the new Version too difficult to understand Pinterest ( hope ) foretells. Our Price: $ 9.00 ( 36 % ) Buy Now ) Jeremiah 29:11 really does apply... By the Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631 I know—I alone ; the... Pin was discovered by Jennifer Brown $ 81.48 ( 82 % ) Buy Now Explore Thompson-Morgan!

Fl4k Leveling Build Reddit, St Regis Doha Contact, 2004 Toyota Rav4 Repair Manual Pdf, Beverly Jenkins Stage Manager, When To Trim Palm Trees In Arizona, 2 Apple Pie Mcdonald's Calories, Healthy Turkey Burger Seasoning, Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Martha Stewart, Ysl Rouge Volupte Shine Swatches,