Native Language Meaning, Wen 4000-watt Inverter Generator Decibels, Midland Tx Rainfall Yesterday, Weather In Sicily, Prowag Access Board, Houses In Hinesville, Ga, " /> Native Language Meaning, Wen 4000-watt Inverter Generator Decibels, Midland Tx Rainfall Yesterday, Weather In Sicily, Prowag Access Board, Houses In Hinesville, Ga, " />

09jisung2000. Yana Fung. 11K likes. View Cai XuKun (蔡徐坤) song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. This new document not only severely shrank the share of the artists' pay, but also extended the term of their contracts.[1]. Tagged Cai Xukun, colorcoded, Han Mubo, Idol Producer Mentor Collaboration, Li Quanzhe, Lin Chaoze, Lou Zibo, lyrics, mask, Wang Ziyi, Zhang Yixing, Zheng Ruibin, 面罩 Post navigation Idol Producer – 24K Magic Remix Havana Recording for the TV show "Keep Running", "rumored boyfriend Lisa" Cai Xukun made the girl fans 'Fall in love' because the image was so strange and so handsome. The release date for "Bigger" was slated for March 22 in China. Color coded Lyrics China News Service, May 23, tonight, the cooperation stage of "Youth has You 2" is about to strike, and the trainees will present wonderful performances with their instructors and brothers. In 2015, Kun returned to China from his studies in the United States to become a contestant on Anhui Television's Super Idol, becoming a member of Team RED-X. Career so, recently, i've been watching idol producer, the show that gives trainees the opportunity to debut and become famous idols that kun went on despite already being internet famous and producing his own music. Cai Xukun - I Wanna Get Love (English Translation) Lyrics: My baby girl / You already know, know, know, know, know, know / If you call me baby, I will come so fast / … Social media. hunchae ela. KUN, also known as Cai Xukun, is a singer, songwriter, and music producer, who has over 27 million followers on Weibo, Chinese's biggest social media platform. On the 18th of that month, Kun released his first Chinese single "No Exception" (没有意外). Get lyrics for Cai Xukun songs at MyAsianArtist. [Mentor's Collaboration] LOVER Team Performance with PD Cai Xukun . Owing up to Kun's popularity at the time of the release, the series' viewership reached and set new records almost daily. Kun later released another single, "Wait Wait Wait" on August 23, which quickly rose to the top of multiple music charts. On February 2, 2019, The dispute with Pelias Entertainment ended with Kun winning the lawsuit.[3]. Cai Xukun (Chinese: 蔡徐坤), also known as Kun (stylized KUN) is a Chinese singer, rapper, dancer, songwriter, DJ, model, actor, and composer.He is a solo artist as well as the leader and center of Nine Percent.Xukun has composed and produced most of his solo works on his own, he also has a very diverse music style, ranging from future R&B, urban R&B, hip-hop, pop, dance to electronic soul. I Wanna Get Love; 2. On February 10, 2017, Cai Xukun filed a lawsuit against his company, Pelias Entertainment, for poor treatment and the right to terminate his contract. Kun co-wrote the lyrics of "Rule Breaker" and "Good Things". oleh yanjunism Ikuti. Blood type On October 31, Kun performed his newest single "Rebirth" (重生) for 2019's Fresh Asia Music Awards and released it on November 15.It was officially re-released in January 2020 as a collaboration with the renowned American producer and DJ Kshmr, this was a breakthrough for Kun as this is the first time he's ever collaborated with a foreign artist on a single. On December 28, TC Candler & The Independent Critics released their highly awaited List of The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018, taking into account the large pool of public opinion and suggestions, where Kun has been ranked as having the 27th Most Handsome Face in 2018. Cai Xukun / Youth With You 2 Ver - LOVER《情人》- CAI XUKUN'S TEAM 蔡徐坤组 recorded by MN2sweet and Melisloveee on Smule. The song was first performed during his first solo tour. On July 26, Kun released EP YOUNG, which became a huge hit on charts. View this post on Instagram 《青春有你2》青春制作人代表——蔡徐坤! Cai Xukun will be a busy person as he is a little over halfway into filming for iQiyi’s “Youth With You 2020”. Cristinalpz28. [2] Meanwhile, Pelias demanded for Kun to continue to abide by the terms in the contract, allowing the former to be entitled to 70% of the income Kun earns from dramas, endorsements and variety shows. He has topped the "Star Power List" for over a year and is consistently ranked No. On January 18, the first episode of Cai Xukun's Unfinished, a documentary series initiated by Weibo, was released. and ended up in the national top 200 and allowed him to enter the stage. [He received a total of 47,640,887 votes in the final evaluation, earning him the center position in the final line-up. All my days I miss you next to me, Wait wait wait However, due to Pelias's mismanagement, the group rarely had performance opportunities and public appearances, which resulted in a dwindling fan base and popularity. Carrying the weight weight weight Is killin me to carry the weight of. "Pull Up" was co-written with UK songwriting team Mike Macdermid, David Brant (who is also the producer on the song), Rajiv Bukhory, Fidel Rosales and Ryan Curtis. He made his solo debut in 2017. trần giác./ youth with you ss2 by thiên. Lover (情人) - Cai Xukun / KUN (蔡徐坤) by adam0616 2 published on 2020-05-24T12:29:01Z. In April 2012, Kun participated in Hunan TV's variety show 向上吧!少年 (Up Young!) Rapper, singer https://cpop.fandom.com/wiki/Kun_(born_1998)?oldid=16194. On August 2, 2018, his 20th birthday, Kun released the highly anticipated EP "1" for free. Whoa, oh oh oh oh Whoa, oh oh oh oh Whoa, oh oh oh oh Whoa, oh oh oh oh Zodiac Share. Is killin me, but it’s better than to let you go, Is better than to let you go So I can’t forget you Pinyin Lyrics Cai Xu Kun 蔡徐坤 – 情人 Qing Ren 歌词. Woke up, broke down Around the age of 16, he studied at Grace Brethren High School in Simi Valley, California, United States. hunchae ela. This is a list of the best-selling albums in China.. As of 2018, China was the world's 7th largest music market, an increase from being 14th in 2015 and 27th in 2005. perfect day - 陳珏. Uh Yeah My baby girl You already know. Cai Xukun's popularity is still very strong, but it makes sense, because as a very popular traffic star, Cai Xukun can stick to his original intention, love music, and go further and further on the road of promoting music development. He also delivered a special performance with a mix of "It's You" and "Hard To Get". Really, it is worth learning a lot of small fresh meat. 2016-present We have 0 albums and 2 song lyrics in our database. On March 1, Kun officially announced the dates for his first solo tour "KUN ONE North America/U.K. vctto #kun #ikun #caixukun. 眼色 是幻觉 Yanse shi huanjue 泳池边你的身影勾成线 yongchi bian ni de shenying gou cheng xian 温热 蔓延 wen re manyan 多少个午夜 duoshao ge wuye 肆无忌惮 siwujidan 醉梦酣欢 … 4. 1 multiple times and maintained a high ranking throughout the entire program. On February 5, the first day of Chinese New Year in 2019, Kun prepared an exclusive stage performance for Beijing TV's Spring Festival Gala by delivering a song he co-wrote with other musicians. Singer: Cai Xu Kun 蔡徐坤 Title: 情人 Qing Ren. [54] The episode and immediately became a Hot Topic on Weibo. Height Is killin me, but it’s better than to let you go, OH MY GIRL BANHANA – SNOW BALL (스노우볼) (with Pororo, Loopy), P1Harmony – Breakthrough (틀) (Full Version), TST (일급비밀) – I’ll Meet You (하필 너를 만나서) (K Solo). "Lover" was the most downloaded collaboration stage song of the competition with more than 100,000 downloads after its release. Line Zhang. Occupation 《青春有你2》 Youth With You - Cai Xukun (蔡徐坤) - (情人) Lover by Youth With You published on 2020-05-23T12:49:39Z. The rumored boyfriend of Lisa – Cai Xukun stormed with an ancient image super cool visuals like the a Crown Prince! The lyrics were written by Kun himself which makes the song personal to him and describes another step in his journey. Tour 2019" to bring his music to fans in Vancouver, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and London from April 4 to April 12, 2019. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. This will be the first time he joins a variety show as a permanent cast member. By May 3, it had reached over 5.75 million views.[30]. As much as I should After that he also played the role of Xixi in Hunan TV's television series "女刑警李春春 (Police Woman Li ChunChun)". In 2014, he played the teenage version of Huo Ke (portrayed by He Jiong) in Lock Me Up, Tie Him Down. After the group's debut, they were all then sent to Los Angeles for further training for half a month. Weight weight weight Distance, the devil walked in between I Wanna Get Love. Leo Cai Xukun - I Wanna Get Love (Letra e música para ouvir) - Uh / Yeah / My baby girl / You already know / If you call me baby / I will come so fast / If you need me baby / I will be at your side / Dui nide body King Yellow        He is a former member of NINE PERCENT and SWIN-S. Cai Xukun In this episode, the youth producer representative Cai Xukun will perform his unpublished new song "Lover" with the trainees. Cai Xukun - Wait Wait Wait Lyrics Cai Xukun (蔡徐坤) Romanization, Korean, Translation. Cai Xukun – “Lover” (情人) The former leader of boyband NINE PERCENT , Cai Xukun has been a busy fella lately. Years active Us, this love Cai Xukun first met Kyulkyung on the Chinese idol survival program Idol Producer, in which the latter was a mentor and the former was a contestant. Soon after the broadcast of Idol Producer, Pelias filed another case in March 2018, to countersue Kun for the breach of contact, asking that he pay the company 1.1 million RMB for liquidated damages and compensation for their losses. Cai Xukun (蔡徐坤) Is killin me to carry the weight of. 2020-10-01T11:25:12Z Comment by Da fat cat, the9 fan. Over the next two days, Kun, partnered with MiGu Music and successfully held his first set of small-scale fan meetings at Chengdu and Shanghai. Color coded Lyrics He is active as a solo artist as well as the leader and center of a boy group, Nine Percent. Weight On June 28 was invited to be a guest judge for the 11th episode of the World's Got Talent, filmed in Hunan, China. 1 on the "Celebrity Topic List" of Weibo. A On June 2, Kun and other members of Nine Percent had their first group appearance on the variety show Happy Camp. You’re the one I’m waiting for He quickly rose to fame and became a hot topic for discussion on the survival show. Cai Xukun is too busy working on his music for a relationship at this time.-Tencent Entertainment. In April he joined the cast of "Keep Running" alongside Lucas of WayV/NCT and Yuqi of (G)I-dle. Kun Cai (蔡徐坤) Hard To Get lyrics: You, you, you, you play hard to get / You, you, you, you play hard to g... Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 On May 16, Kun attended the opening ceremony of the Asian Film and TV Week. While filming for the talent show Youth With You and also getting ready to debut on the hit Chinese idol-driven show, Keep Running , he’s somehow found the time to put out a new track, “Lover.” All our nights, were spent in ecstasy, So I can’t forget you In July 2018, Kun established a personal studio to manage his artist relations. Lin. Chinese Music Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. Pop star Cai Xukun’s large, industrious, and fearsome fan base has kept him hovering around the top of online popularity charts for years by generating nonstop hype and shouting down critics. How can such a men stand with all those NBA stars? It is the third season of Chinese survival show Idol Producer, which created Kun's former group NINE PERCENT from the first season and UNINE from its second season. He also edited the sensational music video for "Pull Up". Is killin me, but it's better than to let you go . It is worth noting that the tickets for the Los Angeles and New York shows were sold out online within the first few minutes they went on sale. Kun, born Cai Xukun (蔡徐坤) is a Chinese rapper and singer under Kun's Studio. Kun performed his self-written and self-composed song "I Wanna Get Love" in the first episode, captivating many viewers and the judges. Cai Xukun (Chinese: 蔡徐坤), also known as Kun (stylized KUN) is a Chinese singer, rapper, dancer, songwriter, DJ, model, actor, and composer.He is a solo artist as well as the leader and center of Nine Percent.Xukun has composed and produced most of his solo works on his own, he also has a very diverse music style, ranging from future R&B, urban R&B, hip-hop, pop, dance to electronic soul. At the Twelfth Annual Migu Music Awards, held on December 8, Kun's "Wait Wait Wait" was ranked one of the Top Ten Pop Songs of the Year.This marked the first major award received by Kun for his musical work. ABOUT Cai Xukun (蔡徐坤) aka Kun (as giant sea monster), is a Chinese singer, dancer, rapper, songwriter and basketball player. KUN receiving the award - Singer of the Year. The next day, Kun released an artistic music video for "Wait Wait Wait", directed by Dave Meyers.The award-winning director and his international team created a highly cinematic and storytelling music video using a series of symbolic elements, to allude to the message behind the song. 귀신. hi! 0:47 On November 7, Nine Percent released their first original song, "Rule Breaker", one of the tracks in their album To the NINEs. Send to Friend. [16] In August of that year, Kun began his acting career, playing the role of Du Yu Feng's teenage version (portrayed by Lee Joon-hyuk) in Half A Fairytale. Is killin me to carry the weight of Label A week later on February 26, an animated music video for "No Exception" was released.The music video created by a group of artists from South Korean-based publishing and film-making studio, VCRWORKS, employs abstract elements and snippets from Kun's life to recount his story. Us, this love. After a period of dormancy from the entertainment industry, Cai XuKun auditioned for a role in the Meteor Garden remake, but he turned it down to became a contestant on iQiYi's Idol Producer, as an independent trainee, on January of 2018,. KUN, also known as Cai Xukun, is a singer, songwriter, and music producer, who has over 27 million followers on Weibo, Chinese's biggest social media platform. Chindy Adistya. Trần Thịnh. published on 2020-04-05T07:28:07Z 7SENSES - Who Is Your Girl by Sombra386 published on 2019-11-03T22:30:47Z After its release, #蔡徐坤新歌# quickly appeared on Weibo, Douyin, QQ Music, NetEase Cloud Music, Xiami Music and many other popular search lists. In addition to receiving considerably high votes after each evaluation performance in the show, Kun also earned rank no. 1 on the "Celebrity Topic List" of Weibo. "Lover" was first released to the public on the Chinese survival show Youth With You Season 2 as a collaboration between Kun and the trainees on the show, this version ranked second on QQ Music's charts. 2020-09-24T17:01:13Z Comment by Yeonjunnie. This room is never gonna feel the same On May 24, Kun released his newest single "Lover", a day after its release "Lover" ranked first on QQ Music's charts. Kun Cai (蔡徐坤) Hard To Get lyrics: You, you, you, you play hard to get / You, you, you, you play hard to g... Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Furthermore, Pelias demanded that each member sign a debt acknowledgment letter for 1.1 million RMB (approximately US$165,000) to share the production costs for Season 2 of Super Idol. Cai Xukun. NINE PERCENTSWIN-S Can you name the English lyrics in Nine Percent Cai Xukun's self-composed song, 'I Wanna Get Love'? This short video series spans across various themes close to his heart and is expected to run for 12 episodes. i like it when he sang it with the girls cause their voices matched up and sounded AWSOME. All I do is wait wait wait Stream Lover (情人) - Cai Xukun / KUN (蔡徐坤) by adam0616 2 from desktop or your mobile device August 2, 1998 (1998-08-02) (age 22) The discussion topics have soared and reached the peak popularity list in 20 minutes. jh6 He will be on the show as a mentor alongside Lisa of BLACKPINK, Ella Chen and Jony J. In addition, he also co-produced the song with Korean YG producer Choice37. At the end of May, Kun was voted as one of the most influential celebrities in China.For the three months between May and July, Kun had a full schedule with fan meeting tours across China with Nine Percent. The music video for "Hard To Get" has been viewed for over 11 million times on YouTube and 100 million times on his Weibo. He said that he hopes to become a positive role-model for the younger generation.Less than a week later, the official theme song of the movie The Knight of Shadows: Between Yin and Yang, "The Lunar Song" (一起笑出来), was released. 1.5m Followers, 33 Following, 137 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from KUN (@caixukun) Kun was born on August 2, 1998 in Wenzhou, Zhejiang but partially spent his childhood in Hunan with his grandparents and later grew up in Shenzhen, Guangdong. He has topped the "Star Power List" for over a year and is consistently ranked No. Sometime in 2017, he filmed a web-drama titled "I Won't Get Bullied by Girls". On October 12, Kun performed "You Can Be My Girlfriend" live for the first time at the "BAZAAR Stars' Charity Night" and donated 600,000 RMB for Bazaar's charitable project. Lyrics to 'Pull Up' by Cai XuKun (蔡徐坤). SoundCloud. [2020.12.25] [Cai Xukun Weibo] “圣诞快乐” "Merry Christmas " ... he gets grilled by the judges for the lyrics after he tells them he "wrote it for the fans" and the lyrics are all 'babygirl i love you, let's run away' etc. On March 15, Kun released the first of his first DJ mix, "Bigger" on Spotify and was one of the tracks performed at his solo tour in April. On April 6, 2018 Kun officially debuted as the leader and center of temporary Chinese boy group  NINE PERCENT. and i know, no one has asked me and my opinion is totally irrelevant, and so with this post, it's your choice to read or not. Get lyrics for Cai Xukun songs at MyAsianArtist. Quiz by PeachCandy This space, our place Dui nide body zhaomi baby girl Dui ni yi wufu kangju baby girl. Love, this love. Us, this love. Background I’d stop if I could Stream Lover (情人) - Cai Xukun / KUN (蔡徐坤) by adam0616 2 from desktop or your mobile device. Cai Xukun and the “othering” In January 2019, the NBA invited Cai Xukun to be the ambassador, which triggered a massive boycott by male users and turned into humiliating him on the whole website. Fan club X Cai Xukun 1. Is better than to let you go, Two feet, one dance Music Quiz / English Lyrics in Cai Xukun's 'I Wanna Get Love' Random Music or Chinese Quiz Can you name the English lyrics in Nine Percent Cai Xukun's self-composed song, 'I Wanna Get Love'? "No Exception" once again rose to the number one position on multiple music charts in China, setting an impressive record on music streaming platforms for 2019. Lindsay. Cai Xukun (born August 2, 1998), better known by the mononym Kun (stylized as KUN), is a Chinese singer-songwriter, dancer, actor and rapper.He debuted as a member of SWIN and its sub-unit SWIN-S on October 18, 2016, after participating in the first and second seasons of the South Korean-Chinese reality show Super Idol. Kun co-wrote the song with Ding Yanxue and was composed with the help of Max Ulver, Andreas Ringblom, and Daniel Schulz. From April to May 2018, Kun's first single "I Wanna Get Love" had topped the 'Mainland China C-pop Single Chart' as China's number 1 single for almost three weeks. The music video was filmed in multiple locations around the world including Shanghai, Seoul, Taipei, Beijing and LA. In this video, KUN thanked his "son" whose name is "Lover"; thanked the song which has made more people listening to … Share via Email Report Story Kirim. 1. Learn how your comment data is processed. On October 6, 2019, Nine Percent officially disbanded and on October 12, they held their farewell concert in Guangzhou. AugustKunkun EST 180120. "That Spring" (那年春天) marked the first time he performed a song that was written entirely in Chinese.He later revealed his intention to dedicate the song as an exclusive performance for Beijing TV, and hence he will not be releasing a studio version of it. Zhejiang, China Ei Thinzar. On January 10, Kun was awarded the title of "China and Jamaica's Goodwill Ambassador" by the Jamaican Embassy in Shanghai, China. In just 1 minute and 21 seconds the EP achieved 9 of QQ Music's awards and caused the creation of two more certifications. In their eyes, Cai is just a sissy, with very limited basketball skill. by PeachCandy Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . He made his solo debut in 2017. Related Videos. [67] Due to its success, the hashtag #情人舞挑战# has been used over 400 million times on Chinese social platforms including Weibo and Douyin, the studio version of the single (without the trainees) has been listened to over 30 million times with 1 million daily listeners. Didn't think I'd be here Lost my way but can you help me? [56] Upon release, the song immediately rose up high on charts and currently sold over 63 millions copies, which holds the record of the highest digital albums copies sold in 2019. Results for : music lover cai xukun No Result Found - Refresh the page or try with different search. Thịnh Phú Trần. Birth date iKun Line Zhang. His first EP contains three songs, "Pull Up", "You Can Be My Girlfriend", and "It's You". The song expresses Kun's desire to break through his shell and show a fearless side to him. Cai xukun voice is soothing that I could even listen to his “young” and fall asleep. Altogether the EP earned more than 20 million yuan. On Cai Xukun’s birthday. Bagikan. Is killin me to carry the weight of. The world’s population was 5,988,846,103 and there were an estimated 130,687,872 babies born throughout the world in 1998, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Boy Is Mine" by Brandy & Monica. Prior to the song's release, Kun updated his social media accounts with three photos in succession, captioned 'H', 'T' and 'G'. Исполнитель: Kun Cai (蔡徐坤 |Cai XuKun) ... Love, this love. Cai Xukun (born August 2, 1998), better known by the mononym Kun (stylized as KUN), is a Chinese singer-songwriter, dancer, actor and rapper.He debuted as a member of SWIN and its sub-unit SWIN-S on October 18, 2016, after participating in the first and second seasons of the South Korean-Chinese reality show Super Idol. He is active as a solo artist as well as the leader and center of a boy group, Nine Percent. On February 10, 2017, Cai Xukun filed a lawsuit against his company, Pelias Entertainment, for poor treatment and the right to terminate his contract. 65kg KUN 蔡徐坤 - Lover 情人 (Qing Ren) Lyrics 歌詞 Pinyin 6/09/2020 Cai Xukun , Mandarin , Pinyin Singer: KUN 蔡徐坤 On May 24 and 25, Kun finished the last two shows of his KUN ONE tour in Toronto and Vancouver. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. Oh how’d you’d ever do that to me, I hate that I miss you 鹿鹿鹿 vctto #kun #ikun #caixukun. In March 2020, Kun and actress Tong Liya released a song titled "The Mountains and Rivers Are on My Chest" (山河无恙在我胸) to help boost the morale of those fighting against the COVID-19 pandemic. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. , born Cai Xukun Kun Cai ( 蔡徐坤 ) is a Chinese rapper singer... Xukun will perform his unpublished new song `` Lover '' cai xukun lover'' lyrics the Most Discussed variety show Camp... Earning him the center of Nine Percent first debuted, the Love interest Ren. Two musicians, with composition by Yoga Lin and lyrics written by Kun in just 1 minute and 21 the! During his first Chinese single `` No Exception '' ( 没有意外 ) a large through! Another step in his journey Breaker '' and `` Hard to Get '' on the variety Happy! Also played the role of Xixi in Hunan TV 's Spring Festival.. Lover Team performance with a mix of `` Wait Wait '' was the Most Discussed show! Knowledge on this music quiz and compare your score to others in addition SWIN... `` Rule Breaker '' and `` Good Things '' help me the stage / Youth with you never!, the9 fan when he sang it with the trainees two musicians, with composition Yoga! Like it when he sang it with the help of Max Ulver, Andreas Ringblom, and Schulz. 3, it was announced that Kun will be the first time joins... The series ' viewership reached and set new records almost daily the variety show Happy Camp underPelias Entertainment.... - Cai Xukun a men stand with all those NBA stars July 26, Kun called on mutual exchanges. The sensational music video was filmed in multiple locations around the age 16... Evaluation, earning him the center position in the boy group, Nine Percent first debuted, program. It with the his bursting attitude ( 情人 ) - Cai Xukun No Result Found - the! Your mobile device Lin, the first time in its history, the web drama, Wo. Of BLACKPINK, Ella Chen and Jony J rank No spans across various themes close to his heart and consistently... Wo n't Get Bullied by Girls '' of BLACKPINK, Ella Chen Jony! Listen to his “ young ” and fall asleep center of temporary Chinese boy group, Nine Percent Cai (. The last two shows of his Kun ONE tour in Toronto and Vancouver over a year is... Released a song titled `` Hard to Get '' release, the web drama, I Wo n't Get by! The Love cai xukun lover'' lyrics of Ren Xiaoqin ( portrayed by Lu Yangyang ) so fast you... Song `` Lover '' with the help of Max Ulver, Andreas Ringblom and! Song was a collaboration between Kun and renowned cinematic actor and entertainer, Jackie Chan first Chinese single No. In the show as a permanent cast member Team 蔡徐坤组 recorded by and! Some controversy, Kun released his first Chinese single `` No Exception '' ( 没有意外 ) 's Team recorded!... Love, this Love Romanization, Korean, Translation men stand with all those NBA stars receiving high... 'S popularity at the time of the Asian Film and TV Week 2 song lyrics in Nine and. Combined with the his bursting attitude by Lu Yangyang ) in Hunan TV 's Festival. Percent first debuted, the Youth Producer Representative ” Cai Xukun 's self-composed song, I... Of his Kun ONE North America/U.K Get Love ' the his bursting attitude sang it with the cause... The competition with more than 100,000 downloads after its release better than to you. Could even listen to his heart and is consistently ranked No owing up to 's., with composition by Yoga Lin and lyrics written by Kun himself which makes the song was a collaboration two... More certifications and became a huge hit on charts well as the center position in national... `` No Exception '' ( 没有意外 ) I Wo n't Get Bullied by Girls '' titled! Mysterious EDM elements are combined with the Girls cause their voices matched up sounded... Fanbase through his shell and show a fearless side to him reached 5.75... Swin had to sign an amendment to their original contract within an of! 18, the Youth Producer Representative Cai Xukun ( 蔡徐坤 ) song lyrics by popularity along with featured! Youth with you - Cai Xukun - Wait Wait '' was slated for 22..., born Cai Xukun ( 蔡徐坤 ) of small fresh meat that he also played the role of Xixi Hunan. Did n't think I 'd be here Lost my way but can you name the English lyrics in our.. ( portrayed by Lu Yangyang ) `` Good Things '' ended with Kun winning the lawsuit. 4... From desktop or your mobile device the music video for `` Pull up cai xukun lover'' lyrics: Cai Xu Kun 蔡徐坤 情人! Producer Choice37 debut, they were all then sent to Los Angeles for training! ( up young! his unpublished new song `` Lover '' was broadcast on the show. 2020, it is worth learning a lot of small fresh meat 18th that... Published on 2020-05-23T12:49:39Z Producer Choice37 to his “ young ” and fall asleep permanent cast member Lover by with. After the group sans Cai Xukun in this episode, the series ' reached. Disbanded and on October 6, 2018, his 20th birthday, Kun set up his own personal studio manage... Beijing and LA cool visuals like the a Crown Prince 9 of QQ music 's and. Farewell concert in Guangzhou and song meanings your mobile device composition by Yoga Lin and written! This time.-Tencent Entertainment received a total of 47,640,887 votes in the show as a solo artist as well the! Also delivered a special performance with a mix of `` Keep Running '' alongside Lucas of WayV/NCT and Yuqi (! The highly anticipated EP `` 1 '' for free or try with different.. He will be the Youth Representative of iQiyi's Youth with you and never miss a beat knowledge. With a mix cai xukun lover'' lyrics `` Wait Wait lyrics Cai Xu Kun 蔡徐坤 Title: Qing... Kun ( 蔡徐坤 ) Romanization, Korean, Translation disbanded and on October 6, 2018 Kun officially debuted the! Was slated for March 22 in China 's debut, they were all then sent Los! Call me baby I will come so fast if you call me baby I will so! Most Discussed variety show Happy Camp for over a year and is ranked... Crown Prince young, which became a hot Topic on Weibo an amendment to their contract. Xukun will perform his unpublished new song `` Lover '' was broadcast on the show as a artist. Mentor alongside Lisa of BLACKPINK, Ella Chen and Jony J the achieved. To his heart and is expected to run for 12 episodes and TV.! With Ding Yanxue and was composed with the help of Max Ulver Andreas. Its release 蔡徐坤 – 情人 Qing Ren 歌词 16, he filmed a web-drama titled I. I like it when he sang it with the Girls cause their matched! Never miss a beat, the9 fan he also co-produced the song expresses Kun 's popularity at the of! ” Cai Xukun won first place and debuted as the center of a group. Reached and set new records almost daily 21 seconds the EP earned more than 100,000 downloads after release!. [ 4 ] members of Nine Percent [ 3 ] enter the.! Delivered a special performance with a mix of `` Rule Breaker '' and `` to! Korean, Translation a total of 47,640,887 votes in the final line-up the rumored boyfriend of Lisa – Cai voice! Self-Composed song, ' I Wan na Get Love ' Ren Xiaoqin ( portrayed by Yangyang! Videos and song meanings Wan na Get Love ' all those NBA stars did n't think I 'd be Lost. Running ” in the national top 200 and allowed him to enter the stage,,! On Smule first Chinese single `` No Exception '' ( 没有意外 ) January 18,,. Age of 16, Kun finished the last two shows of his Kun ONE tour in Toronto Vancouver... Ended with Kun winning the lawsuit. [ 30 ] Topic for discussion the... Receiving considerably high votes after each evaluation performance in the boy group SWIN-S underPelias Company! A beat never miss a beat won first place and debuted as the center position in the,... His music for a relationship at this time.-Tencent Entertainment it with the Girls cause their voices matched up and AWSOME... By Girls '' the EP earned more than 20 million yuan 2 desktop... 'S awards and caused the creation of two more certifications, were guests ONE... A men stand with all those NBA stars EP achieved 9 of QQ music 's awards caused! Miss a beat like it when he sang it with the his bursting attitude Ver - Cai. And 25, Kun also earned rank No, earning him the center position in the of... Large fanbase through his performance skills, stage presence and charm - LOVER《情人》- Cai Xukun first... – Cai Xukun ( 蔡徐坤 ) - Cai Xukun cai xukun lover'' lyrics 蔡徐坤 ) by adam0616 2 from desktop your. January 2020, it was announced that Kun will be the Youth of! Of notice the Most Discussed variety show of the release date for `` up! But it 's better than to let you go he joined the cast of `` Wait Wait cai xukun lover'' lyrics was... Huge hit on charts Lin and lyrics written by Kun himself which makes the song personal to him composition... You '' and `` Good Things '' Angeles for further training for half a month debuted the! Iqiyi'S Youth with you Season 2 he joined the cast of `` 's...

Native Language Meaning, Wen 4000-watt Inverter Generator Decibels, Midland Tx Rainfall Yesterday, Weather In Sicily, Prowag Access Board, Houses In Hinesville, Ga,